You know your business better than anyone, however selling it to the best buyer and at the best price is a quite different matter. Capitalmind has a core expertise in selling businesses; we have closed hundreds of sell-side deals in all major sectors.
Our clients hire us for our proven ability to assist them in reaching their strategic goals, whatever it takes. To ensure this, we commit significant time and resources to understanding your business before preparing it for sale, pre-screening the market to assess the best available options, tailoring the right process for the situation, and ultimately doing whatever is necessary to seamlessly execute the pre-defined deal. To ensure success, our team also leverages its extensive experience and unique capabilities, which include: deal intelligence, tactical, technical and project management skills, negotiation skills, and the all-important human touch to make the deal happen.
Situations we frequently advise on include:
- Sale of a (family-owned) company or group to a strategic buyer or (private equity) investor
- Sale of non-core subsidiaries or business units operated by mid-market or large corporates, including carve-outs
- Business succession from a founder or majority (family) shareholder to management or external parties (strategic/financial)
- Exiting a portfolio company or shares held by a private equity firm, family office or other investor
- Sale of (near) bankrupt companies, also on behalf of an administrator/trustee
- Disposal of shares in listed companies